Radio e TV
TV and Radio Collaborations as Asia Analyst
- April 28, 2015: Interview on the “Political and Economic Situation before the Nepal Earthquake, RSI – Radio Svizzera Italiana, Rete 1, Radiogiornale (RSI – Swiss Italian Radio, Channel 1, Radio News) h. 6:30 PM.
- April 27, 2015: Interview on the Political and Economic Situation before the Nepal Earthquake, RAI 1 “Voci del mattino” (Italian National Radio, Channel 1, in-depth analysis “Morning Voices”), h. 6 AM. http://www.vocidelmattino.rai.it/dl/portaleRadio/media/ContentItem-ab2f8150-96e0-423c-a378-6e295c05476d.html
- April 26, 2015: Interview on the Political and Economic Situation before the Nepal Earthquake, RAI Giornale Radio 3 (Italian National Radio News, Channel 3), h. 8.45 AM. http://www.rai.it/dl/grr/edizioni/ContentItem-a86e2e64-5060-4ae5-b6ae-db815306b2df.html
- June 6, 2014: Round Table on “India: Zero Tolerance for Violence Against Women”, Modem, RSI-Radiotelevisione Svizzera (Swiss Radio-Television in Italian), Channel 1, 8:25 am.
- April 19, 2013: Interview on the North Korea Threat, Radiogiornale, Radio Vaticana, 2pm.
- August 1, 2012: Interview on the Political Reasons of the 2 Blackouts in India, Radiogiornale, Channel 1, RSI-Radiotelevisione Svizzera (Swiss Radio-Television in Italian), 12:30 pm.
- November 22, 2010: Interview on the Role of Ahmad Shah Massoud (Afghanistan), Radio News on the Lisbon Conference, Radio d’onda d’urto (Brescia, Italy), 7:30 pm.
- July 24, 2008: Interview on the Nepal election of July 23rd for the President of the Constituent Assembly, Radio News, GR1 and GR3 national channels, 8:45 am.
- March 31, 2008: Interview on the Opinion Poll of the Survey on the Olimpic Games in Beijing, Radio News, 1st national channel GR1, 5:30 pm.
- July 22, 2007: The Election of the India President Ms Pratibha Patil. Interview, Radio News, 1st national channel GR1, 8 am.
- July 11, 2006: Analysis of the Mumbay Bombs. Political analysis in L’opinione, Radio News, Swiss national Radio-Television in Italian (RTSI), 12:30-12:50 am.
- May 2, 2006: The Kashmir Blasting of May 1, 2006. Political analysis in L’opinione, Radio News, Swiss national Radio-television in Italian (RTSI), 12:30-12:50 am.
- April 25, 2006: Analysis of the Recent Events in Nepal and their Background. A Political Analysis of the Coup d’, Modem, Radio Show on international events, Swiss Radio-Television in Italian (RTSI), 8:30-9 am.
- March 31, 2005: India, A Changing World. 1st Italian podcast, Qix.it (www.qix.it), 20 min.
- Feb. 11, 2005: King Gyanendra Coup d’ in Nepal, radio show L’opinione, Radio News, Swiss Radio-Television in Italian (RTSI), 9:30-10 am.
- May 22, 2004: The Just Elected Indian Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh. A 30 minute interview as a South Asia political analyst in the radio show L’opinione, Radio News, Swiss Radio-Television in Italian (RTSI, 9:30-10 am.
- May 15, 2002: Nepal: An analysis of its economic and political Situation. Interviews at Radio Radicale, the Transnational Italian Radical Party radio channel, 5-6 pm.
- May 9, 2002: Il Nepal, la sua storia e il suo status nello scacchiere geo-politico asiatico [Nepal, its history and its geo-political status in Asia]. Interview as a political analyst, Radio News, Swiss Radio-Television in Italian (RTSI), 12-12:15 am.
- Sept. 15, 2001: Le donne afghane e i Diritti Umani [Afghani Women and Human Rights]. Radio show at Radio Radicale, the Transnational Italian Radical Party radio channel, 5-6 pm.
- June 4, 2001: Il Nepal dopo l’uccisione di Re Birendra e l’incoronazione di re Gyanendra [The socio-political situation after the killing of King Birendra of Nepal and the coronation of King Gyanendra]. Guest of Honour in the TV show Next of RAI2 SAT International, national channel, 6:45-7:30 pm.
- Sept.16, 1999: Un appello: La condizione delle donne oggi in Afghanistan [An Appeal: The Situation of Women in Afghanistan Today]. “Radio Popolare Network”, 9:30 – 10:30 am, Milan, Italy.
Potete leggere le mie pubblicazioni su Academia.edu, potete seguirmi su Facebook, e su FB potete trovarci anche Giuseppe Tucci in italiano e in inglese (Il Duce’s Explorer. The Adventures of Giuseppe Tucci). E potete chiacchierare con me su Twitter. Il mio curriculum è qui. Il mio curriculum in inglese qui.